Terms and Conditions
Washington Badge Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Washington Badge and its customers.
- Washington Badge agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Washington Badge and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed with Washington Badge, payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Washington Badge to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Washington Badge in writing. Washington Badge will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Washington Badge also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Washington Badge points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Washington Badge to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been affected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Washington Badge and the customer including repeat or new orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of uncertainty, if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Washington Badge and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Washington Badge points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
Washington Badge Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from us within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our garments.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.